The Connolly Primary School P & C Association are a dedicated group of parents who arrange many fundraisers throughout each year in order to provide educational resources to all students. Over the last few years these fundraisers have included:
- Quiz Nights
- Mothers’ and Fathers’ Day Stalls
- Coffee and Cake stalls at carnivals
- Various Raffles
- Entertainment Books
- School Discos
The generous nature of our P & C allow the students at Connolly Primary School to have extra resources.
Our P & C Association meets on Wednesdays in week 2 and 8 of each term. New faces are always welcome. Please contact the school if you wish to view the latest P&C meeting minutes.
- President – Kiah Snell
- Vice President – Tiffany Williams
- Secretary – Carmen Allan-Petale
- Treasurer – Kim Al-Azeere