The Harmony Cafe
How To Order
- Our preferred method is for families to place orders online at https://connolly-ps-pc-association.square.site/ there are no fees to use this service.
- Orders close at 9:00am sharp every day.
- If you prefer to order with cash, you can place the order in person at the canteen or you can write the order on a paper lunch order bag with the correct money inside wrapped in a clean tissue and place it in the lunch crate at the student’s classroom.
- Lunch bags are available for purchase from Harmony Café for 10c each or as a bundle of 10 for 50c.
- Please endeavour to send along the correct money. However, if change is required, this will be sticky taped to the front of the lunch order bag.
- Students are to ensure that lunch orders are placed in the classroom crate before the start of the school day.
Over The Counter Sales
- Recess – See menu for food available for purchase.
- Lunchtime – Icy poles and snacks will be available.
- Any student that has forgotten to order lunch will be offered a limited menu choice and an account will be issued to parents if the student is unable to cover the cost. Accounts are payable the next school day.
- The canteen could not operate without the assistance and support of our wonderful volunteer parents. Volunteers are always needed. Please phone or come in and see us to book a day. We would love to see you.
The Harmony Café follows the Department of Education’s Healthy Food and Drink Policy and uses Star ChoiceTM products where possible.