onnolly Primary School welcomes enrolment of all students into our community.
Acceptance of enrolment is dependent on the availability of places, however, presently over fifty percent of our student enrolment is from outside the school’s community boundary and we endeavour to place all students who apply.
Connolly Primary School welcomes the enrolment of students with special needs and those requiring supported learning. Please contact the school so we can work with you to successfully transition your child into Connolly Primary School.
If you would like to apply for enrolment at Connolly Primary School, please complete the Application Form and Form 1 Student Health Care Summary and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org along with copies of:
- Birth certificate;
- Identity documents; (Including passport and visa documents if applicable)
- Proof of address;
- Immunisation records;
- Court orders if applicable;
- Emergency contact details;
- Details of any disability;
- Any ongoing medical condition and procedure to be followed during the school day.
- Originals of these documents must be sighted by the school to confirm enrolment.
If you would like more information about enrolling your child/children at Connolly Primary School, please contact the school on 6206 3200 to arrange a welcome tour around our school at your convenience.